Topic

Borah Gear Stealth?

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Gear (General) Borah Gear Stealth?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    G Sticks
    Spectator

@voiceofsticks

Locale: Mid-Atlantic

http://www.borahgear.com/stealth.html

Anyone have experience with this or is it brand, brand new? I have found a bunch of info on their bivies, but nothing on their packs so far. I emailed the contact on their site but have not heard back yet. For what I'm looking at in terms of weight, features and price this looks like a winner.

Adam Rothermich
    BPL Member

@aroth87

Locale: Missouri Ozarks

I'm hoping mine will ship this week. I had a lot of questions and requested a couple of modifications and John was great to deal with. I ordered it replace a worn out ULA Conduit and I'm not expecting it to be radically different. I'll try to post my initial impressions once it gets here.

Adam

Steven Paris
    BPL Member

@saparisor

Locale: Pacific Northwest

You can see a few photos of the pack on Jack E. at the recent GGG event (fairly far down this thread):

http://www.backpackinglight.com/cgi-bin/backpackinglight/forums/thread_display.html?forum_thread_id=72766

I'm guessing that Jack is a rep for Borah, and may be able to answer any questions directly.

Link .
    BPL Member

@annapurna

Member John West started and runs Borah

G Sticks
    Spectator

@voiceofsticks

Cool all, thanks! Since posting this John has gotten back to me to answer a few specifics. I'm looking forward to gathering the funds I need to place an order. Sheesh you all are so helpful…pictures, contacts, the works!

G Sticks
    Spectator

@voiceofsticks

Also, thanks Adam, I'll be looking for your hands-on impression of the pack.

Adam Rothermich
    BPL Member

@aroth87

Locale: Missouri Ozarks

I'm hoping the pack shows up today or tomorrow. We got quite a bit of snow dumped on us last week which delayed post office deliveries. Supposed to get a bunch more starting tonight so hopefully the mailman uses the window to get my pack here, not that I'll be using it right away!

Adam

Chad B
    BPL Member

@cenazwalker

Locale: Southwest

I just used the Stealth on a three day two night trip in Grand Canyon. I'm planning on working up an initial impression/review of the pack based on this one short trip but till then, here is a link with some photos of the pack. I have the Dyneema X in size medium (I'm 5'8", 170lb). Pack with two hip belt pockets weighs in at 15.7oz (only mod so far was to trim both load lifter straps). Total weight at trail head was 17.77lb. Feel free to PM me if you have any specific questions prior to my write up.

http://s1311.beta.photobucket.com/user/CenAZwalker/library/Borah%20Gear%20Stealth

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools