Topic

Backpacking Magazine $4.50/ year for 2 years

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals Backpacking Magazine $4.50/ year for 2 years

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Madeline T

@madscot13

I do not know how many of you like to read Backpacking Magazine. I think it is a decent enough read to inspire me between trips and put new destinations on the board for me.

Fat Wallet is having a good deal for $4.50 a year for up to two years on their front page. I haven't seen a decent sale on backpacking for a while now.

http://www.fatwallet.com/?referral=madelinenguyen

Randy Martin
    BPL Member

@randalmartin

Locale: Colorado

It's a decent magazine if you use it mainly as research for possible hiking destinations. Otherwise I find it too focused on traditional backpacking and sensationalist type stuff (i.e., top 10 survival skills, how to survive a bear attack etc..).

Madeline T

@madscot13

It is definitely lighter reading. And I do not recommend purchasing everything they give their five star reviews.

Oh and I forgot to say. Fat wallet gets you about 10% back for the magazine site. Definitely has been worth the refunds.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools