Topic

test

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Jon Christensen
    BPL Member

@jonnyc

Locale: Midwest

Hey everyone,

Its time to clean out the closet and well to start saving to purchase a DuoMid haha! Let me know if you have any questions. If interested you can PM me for more info, and be sure to post below as well.

Gossamer Gear Spinntwinn w/ spectra 200 high vis guy lines 8.2 oz – $145 shipped
    – Also included are the Gossamer Gear Spinntwinn poles – front 1.9oz/back 1.4oz. The shelter has been used on two trips and is in perfect condition. Selling it cause I have not been using a tarp lately so time to sell it.
    Spintwinn 1
    spintwinn packed

Golite Whim Pants size Large – 3.8oz – $30 shipped
    – These are brand new, never used.
    whim

Gossamer Gear Spin Chaps – 3.0oz – $25 shipped
    – These are brand new, never used.
    chaps

Brunton Optimus Nova Stove – $60 shipped ($129 New)
    This is a great all-purpose stove that burns multiple different fuels from a refillable fuel bottle that is pressurized with a pump (doesn't take disposable fuel canisters). Really excellent for winter/cold weather or higher altitude use (conditions where the fuel canister stoves don't perform as well). Everything from the original purchase is included – the nylon pouch, stove, fuel bottle, cleaner, and pump. It has been used on around 15 trips with no damage – many years of life left.
    stove

Outdoor Research rocky mountain low gaiters – $12 shipped
    – These have been used on 3 trips no rips or real signs of wear.
    OR

Pacific Outdoor Equipment InsulMat Max-Compact Sleeping Pad 18.2oz, 72 in long – $15 shipped
    – This has a small hole in it but other then that it is in great condition. I have not looked for the hole yet so that is why I'm selling it cheap. Here is a link to details of the pad. http://www.backcountry.com/pacific-outdoor-equipment-insulmat-max-compact-sleeping-pad
    pad

Teva Spoiler 2 – size 12 – $15 shipped
    – These are an older model but still have a ton of life in them. Tread is still in great shape.
    Here is the website with product details – http://www.gosale.com/3286814/teva-spoiler-2-sand-mens
    tevas

Merrell Chamaleon 2 GTX – size 12- $25 shipped ($109 new)
    – These are in great shaped used around only 15 times. Tread is in perfect condition along with the rest of the shoe.
    shoes

Vasque Gore Tex Boots – size 12- $25 shipped ($100 new)
    – These have been used on only 6 hikes. Tread is in perfect condition.
    boots

Chacos Z2 unaweep sandals – size 11- $25 shipped($100 new)
    – Worn around 30 times. Tread is still in great shape along with the webbing. These just ended up being to small for me after I got a size 12 chaco as well.chacos

Let me know if you have any questions. I can send more pictures if you want. Happy shopping!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools