Topic

deleting posts

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    larry savage
    Spectator

@pyeyo

Locale: pacific northwest

Is there a way to delete complete posts. An example would be the juniper dunes hike in April posted under trips/hiking partners where I was trying to generate some northwest interest.
    I obviously had no response and have completed the trip so the post is kinda moot. So why not delete it?

Michael Martin
    BPL Member

@mikemartin

Locale: North Idaho

Hi Larry-

Forum users don't have that capability right now, but we're working on it.

It's a bit cumbersome, but if you PM a staff member, we'll be glad to delete posts for you. I do this quite a bit when the forum gets spammed. Let me know if you'd like your Juniper Dunes post killed.

Cheers,

-Mike

larry savage
    Spectator

@pyeyo

Locale: pacific northwest

Yep Mike, make it go away … there are probably a thousand other posts of mine that should follow but let's start with that one.

EDIT: Done! (MM)

s k

@skots

Larry,

Didn't you write the sensory post about lingerie from Nunatak? If so, please leave that one.

Brett .

@brett1234

Locale: CA

Mike, I also want that feature very much. I have many posts which are now irrelevant which I want to delete. But too many to trouble you with. Please ask the powers that be to get that delete feature up soon.
    Thank you.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools