Topic

Mountain Hardware -20F 800 FP down 6ft sleeping bag w/ WPB Shell – 4lbs 15oz – $370.47 + shipping w/ coupon @ Sierra Trading Post

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals Mountain Hardware -20F 800 FP down 6ft sleeping bag w/ WPB Shell – 4lbs 15oz – $370.47 + shipping w/ coupon @ Sierra Trading Post

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Joseph R
    BPL Member

@dianoda

Locale: Chicago, IL

http://www.sierratradingpost.com/mountain-hardwear-20-f-wraith-down-sleeping-bag-800-fill-power-mummy~p~5501c/

Use coupon code PKN5872E for an extra 35% off your order (code is good for up to 3 uses). Pretty crazy price for an 800FP winter bag with waterproof breathable shell. Wow, I'm seriously tempted but have no use for a bag this warm (yet).

Jordo _99
    BPL Member

@jordo_99

Locale: Nebraska

http://www.sierratradingpost.com/wenger-30-f-averstal-down-sleeping-bag-800-fill-power-long-mummy~p~5128n/

30F bag with 800FP (2lb 2oz weight) for roughly $135.

es020513 <– code i got in the mail for 35% off in case someone can use it.

Konrad .
    BPL Member

@konrad1013

I think the best deal on there right now is the sierra designs nitro 0.

800fp 0 degree bag that's lightweight

Mine came out to be around $260 shipped after using a 35% coupon.

Mark Andrews

@buldogge

Locale: Midwest

There's also the Columbia Moonstone 15deg (2#-5oz.), which comes out to about $203 with the coupon code. No personal experience with it, but I know people liked the original Moonstone design before Columbia bought them out…

-Mark in St. Louis

Joseph R
    BPL Member

@dianoda

Locale: Chicago, IL

Ha, where were all these great sleeping bag deals when I was still putting together my kit a few years back?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools