Topic

kickstarter project

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Gear (General) kickstarter project

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Diane Pinkers
    BPL Member

@dipink

Locale: Western Washington

Hi, I don't know if anyone has posted on this product yet, but I learned about a project on Kickstarter that is trying to create an adaptor that allows you to use your trekking poles as 2 out of 3 legs for a tripod. The third leg is just staked out line, or you can use a 3rd hiking pole if a buddy has one. Brian Green put out the word yesterday on his blog; that's where I learned of it.

I want one! it's exactly the solution that I've been looking for. I've backed his campaign, but he needs a lot more before February 14th to make it happen. It seems like a no-brainer for ultralight folks that like to take pictures: small, compact, uses equipment you may already carry, and proposes to be pretty light-weight.

Check it out and if you like it, back it! you'll get your own polepod when they go into production.

Roger B
    BPL Member

@rogerb

Locale: Denmark

I have supported the polepod as well, because it seems to me that is the ideal option for those who want a tripod and not a monopod when out hiking. Lets hope it gets the funding it needs.

Serge Giachetti
    Spectator

@sgiachetti

Locale: Boulder, CO

I bet the majority of BPLer's would find this useful at one point or another. Lets help him reach his goal!

Tjaard Breeuwer
    BPL Member

@tjaard

Locale: Minnesota, USA

This could be just what many of us want, please Kickstart it!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools