Topic

My Photo Gallery (or how an old dog learned new tricks)

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums General Forums General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion My Photo Gallery (or how an old dog learned new tricks)

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Nick Gatel
    BPL Member

@ngatel

Locale: Southern California

I have been playing around building a website the past 6 months or so. One thing I anticipated that it would be hard to find specific pictures. So I have been playing around with a gallery. Finally (I think) it is working. I think a PC needs to have Adobe Flash installed (not sure) to view it. It does work on my iPhone and iPad, but without all the functionality of the PC. Not sure if it works on a Mac.

Nick's Gallery

Erik Basil
    BPL Member

@ebasil

Locale: Atzlan

It works great. Not bad!

Richard Cullip
    BPL Member

@richardcullip

Locale: San Diego County

Works for me on my Windows 7 laptop. Thanks for the winter shoe/sock writeup. You made it very clear how the layers go together and work together. Now I'll know what to put together if I ever find myself contemplating walking on snow.

Jeffs Eleven
    BPL Member

@woodenwizard

Locale: NePo

Works on mac

Nice Blog, Nick!

Ian
    BPL Member

@10-7

Ditto. Viewed your starcraft pics ok.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools