Topic

Integral Designs Silcoat Cape

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals Integral Designs Silcoat Cape

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Don A.
    BPL Member

@amrowinc

Locale: Southern California

This is in great shape with no tears/rips/patches. I bought it from someone here on BPL a few years back, used it once and have since gone to a different rain protection system. It's a green one, large size and weighs 5.06 oz. on my scale. This a description from the web:

Made entirely from 1.1oz silicone impregnated parachute ripstop nylon, this is a poncho-style cape which provides wind and rain protection while hiking or standing in one place. Adjustable shock cord in back allows the hem to be drawn inwards to cut down on flapping and to secure around a small backpack. Size Large: neck to front bottom hem 32"(81cm), side of neck to wrist 30"(76cm), back of neck to back bottom hem 34"(86cm) (will cover a small low-riding daypack)

Weight: Large 5 oz (140g)
    Packed Size: 5"x5" (13 x 13cm) integrated stuff pouch

The web has plenty of pictures-I'd post my own but I'm feeling lazy.

Asking $25 Paypal shipped CONUS. I'll ship international by arrangement to cover costs.

Edward Jursek
    BPL Member

@nedjursekgmail-com

Locale: Pacific Northwest

I think you wanted to post this in the Gear Swap Forum. However, I am interested and sent you a PM.

Don A.
    BPL Member

@amrowinc

Locale: Southern California

I'm losing it. You're right Edward, should have been in Gear Swap. I'll try and figure out how to move it tomorrow.

SOLD

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools