Topic

LeftLaneSports – Ibex merino wool sale ~50% off

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals LeftLaneSports – Ibex merino wool sale ~50% off

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Tim Haynes

@timalan

Locale: Mid Atlantic

In my experience wool doesn't go on sale too often, and Ibex matches Icebreaker for my favorite wool gear, so I don't have any trouble recommending them.

Left Lane Sports has about 50 Ibex items of men and women's wool gear up for sale, all at ~50% off.

Left Lane Sports is one of the many referral sites on the Web. The nice part about there referrals is that you and I both get $10 in credit if you go through a referral link. They also have free shipping on all $75+ orders, which is a perk over some of the similar sites.

Also, in looking for other Ibex sales, I saw that the Ibex homepage has a couple of winter sweaters for 50% off.

As a last reference, Sierra Trading Post has some Ibex stuff ranging from 35-61% off, but not everything they have is wool — the include some of the Ibex organic cotton pieces…

Nate Boyer
    BPL Member

@nateb123

Signed up under your name. Didn't get the $10 coupon.

I plan on making an order tonight.

Tim Haynes

@timalan

Locale: Mid Atlantic

Nate,
    From what the site says, it should have shown up as a $10 credit in your account on the site. Here's how there site describes it:

Give $10
    Each invitation you send includes an instant $10 shopping credit!

Get $10
    Each time a friend makes their first purchase, you get a $10 credit too!

If you don't see $10 credit in your account, I'd email them; they should provide it. Hope that helps. Thanks.

park sig

@pss04575naver-com

Locale: New Jersey

Thanks wow!!!

Rick Reno
    BPL Member

@scubahhh

Locale: White Mountains, mostly.

I signed up under your name, so you should get the $10 coupon.

I didn't buy anything right away, so can't tell you whether or nt I'll get the discoutn as well.

the site is pretty countrer-intuitive, noisy, and cumbersome, but there's plenty of product and the proces seem right… some of their Ibex stuff is even cheaper than the Ibex clearance sale going on now at shop.ibex.com!

Thanks again!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools