Topic

A public Thank You to LiteTrail

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Gear (General) A public Thank You to LiteTrail

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    whalen e
    Spectator

@whalen

I want to give a public Thank You to Jhaura Wachsman of LiteTrail for his excellent customer service. His company sells an array of small items like baggies, mini bottles, guylines, etc, as well as a Ti Cook System, and of course, those incredible PossumDown Gloves.

Recently I purchased a small item that did not hold up and contacted him. Because it was an inexpensive item, he could have blown it off. But he didn't. He responded within 24hrs, acknowledged what I had written, which I appreciated. Thirty minutes later I received an email saying that a replacement had been shipped.

Hassle-free, professional, expeditious customer service–the foundation for all customer loyalty.

If you haven't checked out LiteTrail, I encourage you to so.

Kenneth Jacobs
    BPL Member

@f8less

Locale: Midwest -or- Rockies

I also have had the same great level of customer service. Highly recommend!

KJ

Guy Trek
    BPL Member

@trek_guy

I've had the same great experiences with LiteTrail!

Jolly Green Giant
    BPL Member

@regultr

Locale: www.jolly-green-giant.blogspot.com

I'll pile on. He's a righteous dude.

YouTube video

William Chilton
    BPL Member

@williamc3

Locale: Antakya

+4. Lite Trail didn't ship to Turkey. I emailed and Jhaura changed the website straight away. It might not seem much, but it fits in with other reports about a willingness to help customers.

Remington Roth
    BPL Member

@remjroth

Locale: Atlantic Coast

Indeed, they're awesome!

JW
    BPL Member

@litetrail

Wow, thank you all for the kind words and feedback! I just stumbled on this thread, otherwise I would have thanked you all sooner.

We'll do our best to keep it up and bring even better products into the market to lighten our packs and simplify our hikes.

In gratitude,

Jhaura

MFR
    Spectator

@bigriverangler

Locale: West

I for one was quite pleased with my interaction with Jhaura. I also really like my Ti cookset. Once the summer hits, I can't wait to play with it on several trips.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools