Topic

EB downlights jackets for 99$ … hooded 119$ … vests 69$

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals EB downlights jackets for 99$ … hooded 119$ … vests 69$

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    James holden
    BPL Member

@bearbreeder-2

its on their fbook page and website

Eddie Bauer
    The Semi-Annual Sale begins today with savings of up to 60% anywhere you shop Eddie Bauer. Hurry into the retail store for a free hat, scarf, or gloves with any $75 purchase while supplies last. (Excludes outlets). And, bundle up with a new parka at 50% off during our parka sale—today and tomorrow only.

downlights for 99$ … hooded 119$ … vests 69$

Todd Dea

@busguy

Locale: Coast Mountains

. . . And don't forget to add 5% cash back by going through one of the sites like mrrebates . . .

Mike Klinefelter
    Spectator

@mjkline

Locale: Southern California

these are still on sale, 50% off! at that price, they are an incredible deal.

David Vo

@sygyzy

Any specific recommendations or are they all good buys?

Jeremy and Angela
    BPL Member

@requiem

Locale: Northern California

I prefer the jackets (larger baffles) for fit; when I tried on the shirts (thinner baffles) the sleeves felt too baggy.

Anyone else notice that, or do I just have spindly arms?

jscott
    BPL Member

@book

Locale: Northern California

I'm really happy with the Downlight jacket; I bought mine super cheap on this forum. But I haven't used a lot of down jackets, other than in stores, so I can't readily compare. I'm 5'9'' 140 and the small just about perfectly fits me. It's maybe a little tight in the back around the shoulders. I think that I'm at the limit before most people would size up. The jacket is very warm for it's weight.

Tad Englund
    BPL Member

@bestbuilder

Locale: Pacific Northwest

I have the down Shirt (it as the first edition) and I'm 6'2", 170 lbs; the arms fit me about what I would expect. Of course at 55 yrs old most of my arm mass has re-position to my waist. I also do not like tight fitting clothing so all in all it fits comfortable for me.
    I do think the chest is a little to tight and the waist to large as others have said in various reviews, but not enough to make me return the item.

I wear it more than any other piece of insulation, but mostly around the house and in town because in my area it doesn't get too cold and this jacket/shirt has just the right amount of insulation for my day to day use. It has replaced my fleece jacket- I like the feel of down.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools