Topic

Disappointed in Mont-Bell

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 26 post (of 26 total)
PostedJul 24, 2013 at 11:35 am

I just randomly dug up an old Montbell warranty thread so I could share a recent, and GREAT, experience. My alpine light parka had some stitching come undone in the chest area. Jacket about a year old, and bought from a retailer. I sent it in, wasn't sure what to expect, and about 10 days later had the jacket back and repaired. Pretty great service in my opinion. I wish they had a better return system (you don't log your return in anyway, just send it in blindly and hope it comes back), but it worked out well. I have a bunch of montbell products but this is the first I"ve had to send in, glad to know they back their stuff up.

Viewing 26 post (of 26 total)
Loading...