Topic

Yama Mountain Gear Cuben Stuff Sacks

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals Yama Mountain Gear Cuben Stuff Sacks

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Edward Jursek
    BPL Member

@nedjursekgmail-com

Locale: Pacific Northwest

I was looking for cuben gear on Ebay and came across Yama Mountain Gear selling 4 assorted cuben stuff sacks for $28.42 with a "buy it now." I looked at the sizes of the bags and the CF being used and the price looked good compaired to Zpacks, HMG, and MLD. Yama also has the same assortment at the same price on their web site. I pulled the trigger and bought the assortment on Ebay. I think shipping was $2.00. Looks like they won't arrive until late next week. I have no affiliation with Yama.

chris gorham

@cmg3dd

Seems to be a pretty good deal. Probably looking at around $50 to buy them individually through zpacks or similar sites.

You can also use the promo code HOLIDAY2012 to get 15% off thru the end of the year on the website. Total on the site after $2.12 in shipping was $26.28

Kristopher Dunn
    Spectator

@linuxhack

For the truly frugal (cheap), they have a DIY kit that will net a few extra bags. This option is about $6 cheaper making it less than $20 after the coupon, but before shipping.

Edward Jursek
    BPL Member

@nedjursekgmail-com

Locale: Pacific Northwest

I received mine yesterday. Overall, these appear to be high quality stuff sacks at a very reasonable price. Shipping was fast. If anyone is looking to switch from sil stuff sacks or round out their cuben storage system, I would look at these.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools