Topic

Alpacka Dry Suit review?

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Administration & Support Website & Forum Support Alpacka Dry Suit review?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Chad Lorenz
    BPL Member

@chadl

Locale: Teton Valley, Wydaho

Can't find the link anywhere, despite seeing it included in the subject line of the most recent weekly email, did I miss something?

Chad

Kevin Buggie
    BPL Member

@kbug

Locale: NW New Mexico

"Can't find the link anywhere, despite seeing it included in the subject line of the most recent weekly email, did I miss something?"

+1 Chad, you probably need the BPL 'Eternity' Membership level to access it;)

I'm looking forward to Ryan's review too, but couldn't wait….ordered the alpacka suit in lovely green yesterday! Kidding aside, huge thanks to BPL and David C. for the consistent insight into packrafting. -Kevin

Dan @ Durston Gear
    BPL Member

@dandydan

Locale: Canadian Rockies

It has been a bit of a shell game with that review. Seems like it's on the schedule every week but never appears. I'm not terribly concerned since I'm not in a position to buy one, but it is an interesting product.

BTW, Alpacka's annual Christmas sale ends tomorrow, so the window to get $72 off the drysuit is closing soon.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools