Topic

Inov-8 Terroc 330 Sizing?

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Gear (General) Inov-8 Terroc 330 Sizing?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Mark Andrews

@buldogge

Locale: Midwest

Hey Guys…Could I get some input on Inov-8 Terroc 330 sizing? I wear an 11.5D in NB (MO889s most recently)…is the toebox decently roomy on the 330s or should I size up to a 12?

TIA
    -Mark in St. Louis

Dan Smith

@dcsmith

I always size up 1/2 size on the Innov8's. I own roclite 295's, 319's and the shoes you speak of. All 1/2 size bigger and they fit great.

The Clymb has them on sale for $49.XX right now in most sizes.

http://tinyurl.com/b3eeyhy

Mark Andrews

@buldogge

Dan…Are you sizing up a 1/2 size from you street shoe size, or other hiking shoes size??

TA
    -Mark

James holden
    BPL Member

@bearbreeder-2

only way to tell is to try it on and order it from somewhere with free return shipping …

inov sizing is inconsistent between the models …

Mark Andrews

@buldogge

understandably…but…that's why I was asking if anyone could compare them to the NB fit .

-Mark

diego dean
    BPL Member

@cfionthefly

Don't know about NB, but my 330s size correctly compared to most all my other shoes, size 13.

M B
    BPL Member

@livingontheroad

I find NB, Salomon, and Innov8 all fit me similar. More than 1/2 size up and my heel will feel loose and slip.

I wouldnt call the 330 toe box roomy compared to some other brands. All the above fit me great, my foot is medium width in the toes where the toe width is about the same as the foot width.

If you have toes that get wider and spread out like a frogs, you may find all the above shoes a bit narrow.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools