Topic

southern cali climbing partner

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Campfire Hiking Partners / Group Trips southern cali climbing partner

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    nick miller

@millertime130

hello all, i'll keep this short. if your interested please contact me and we can talk details. I"m 32 years old, i live in redondo beach, and i'm looking for winter climbing parteners. i'm going to alaska this may and will be doing alot of climbing to train for my trip. I plan on hitting up, mt baldy, san gorgonio and surrounding areas pretty hard. day hikes, over night hikes, what ever you can do…i can work around your schedule. I also plan on doing a few trips up around the mammoth/bridgeport area, those will probably be longer 2, 3, 4, 5 day trips, what ever you can work into your schedule. I work as a firefighter, so my schedule is pretty flexible.

im interested in hiking partners, climbing partners, what ever interests you. if your in the same situation, looking for a partner to go with, then let me know and we can work out details…

hope to hear from you soon!

nick

zorobabel frankenstein
    BPL Member

@zorobabel

Locale: SoCal

Hi Nick, I see you don't have PM's set up.
    I'm not a climber, but it would be nice to have a partner for a 4 day hike, 27-30 Dec. I haven't decided where yet, but I'm leaning towards the Sierra. I'm not afraid to use crampons or an ice axe, but like I said, I'm not a climber. If that period works for you PM me or use zorobabel undscr 666 at the yahoos.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools