Topic

Updated/new Icebreaker stock at Sierra Trading Post + unlimited use 35% off code – Some good deals to be had – Example: Quantum GT260 Hooded Shirt $81.22 + shipping w/ code

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals Updated/new Icebreaker stock at Sierra Trading Post + unlimited use 35% off code – Some good deals to be had – Example: Quantum GT260 Hooded Shirt $81.22 + shipping w/ code

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Joseph R
    BPL Member

@dianoda

Locale: Chicago, IL

I figured a few BPL members would appreciate this info, so I'm passing it along. Basically, most of last season's Icebreaker styles have made their way to Sierra Trading Post, and can now be bought at prices 55-60% off MSRP when combined with one of STP's many coupon codes.

Here is a coupon code I received from STP via email, good for an extra 35% off: EB120412A
    Some products/brands are excluded from the extra 35% off promotion, but as far as I can tell all the Icebreaker stuff is included. This code expires at 11:59MST 12/6/2012, but is good for unlimited uses.

Link to the Icebreaker page @ STP:
    http://www.sierratradingpost.com/icebreaker~b~10021/

Link to the quantum hoody (currently available sizes are M/L/XL):
    http://www.sierratradingpost.com/icebreaker-gt260-quantum-hooded-shirt-merino-wool-for-men~p~5243h/

Edit: I completely forgot about this, but it is possible to get free shipping in the CONUS if you place your order using the Sierra Trading Post app for Android (sorry if you missed out on this earlier). Also, it's possible to emulate the app on a windows pc and place your order that way if you do not have an Android phone/tablet (I'm not familiar with the process myself, just have heard it is possible to do for the more computer savvy among us).

One last thing – I received a new promo code a few minutes ago, this one is good for an extra 30% off, and, provided your order total is $75 or greater, includes a $20 gift card for use on a future STP purchase. So if you are ordering the quantum hoody and plan to shop at STP again in the future, you could use the free shipping offer and this code to effectively net the hoody for $67.46. Unfortunately, the code is only good for two more uses, so feel special if it works for you. Here it is: NNW71509

Weiyi Wang
    Spectator

@wwyjedi

Locale: mid

thanks.

Rod Wolfy
    BPL Member

@rodwolfy

Thanks for the deals. Spent too much.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools