Topic

Refund request

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    David Vo

@sygyzy

Hi,

I accidentally subscribed to a year of membership even though I was already a member. I sent support an email but haven't heard back. Can someone look into this and refund my order please?

Thanks.

David Vo

@sygyzy

Are any of the admins even monitoring this board anymore?

Greg Mihalik
    Spectator

@greg23

Locale: Colorado

Many people are about.
    Just not where you need them.
    Also, the individual you need has a life and doesn't haunt these boards.

So… use the Help at the upper right.
    Click on My Support.
    Fill things out as best you can, even though it seems weird.

Good Luck.
    It usually works.

Mary D
    BPL Member

@hikinggranny

Locale: Gateway to Columbia River Gorge

Probably better to email Ryan Jordan. He's about the only one around, and he has stated that he generally doesn't monitor the board or respond to support tickets.

David Vo

@sygyzy

Thanks for both of your advice. I will try to fill a support request and email Ryan. I find it odd that you both mention things about admins "not monitoring the boards" or "having a life" as if it's somehow expected or normal. Imagine you went to the supermarket and nobody was there to help you with an issue because they "have a life." What kind of company operates like this?

Philip Mitchell

@pmops5

Locale: Florida

"What kind of company operates like this?"

One run by people who don't know how to run a business. I quit coming here a couple of years ago after all the changes started taking place. A shame too, since there is so much useful info to be shared.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools