Topic

San Jacinto trip gallery

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Campfire Photo Gallery San Jacinto trip gallery

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Chris Miller

@chrisdm

Hi all, here are a few from an overnighter in Mt San Jacinto State Park in So Cal:

And a few more photos from the trip, showing my campsite and a couple of my new Bushbuddy Ultra stove in action:

http://www.pbase.com/chris_miller/round_valley_0307

s k

@skots

It looks like you enjoyed great conditions. Did the stove work as you'd hoped?

Chris Miller

@chrisdm

The stove worked very well. It is my first backpacking stove so I don't have anything to compare to but considering that the whole rig including pot and skillet weighs 10 ounces, I couldn't imagine using anything else. I do also like the idea of cooking over a wood fire. And another benefit of the Bushbuddy is that it can also serve as a mini campfire right near your tent.

Chris

W I S N E R !
    Spectator

@xnomanx

Nice photos, I wish I had gone; I was going to take you up on your request for a partner in the other forum but I'm a teacher and can't take too many mid-week days off. Keep posting the invites if you're getting out and want a partner for So. Cal. I'm usually looking for a partner as well- I'll send you a message and post it a week or so before I'm getting out.
    Craig

Chris Miller

@chrisdm

Alright Craig, sounds good. I won't go out again for at least a few weeks.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools