Topic

Midwest GGGG at Beaver Creek Valley State Park

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Campfire Photo Gallery Midwest GGGG at Beaver Creek Valley State Park

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    David Noll
    BPL Member

@dpnoll

Locale: Maroon Bells

Preparing DinnerDinnerMary, Joey, Mark, Josh, Dave, Doug and Winnie

JP
    BPL Member

@jpovs-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2

Locale: Arrowhead

The weather was cold all weekend. The highs were in the mid 40's and Saturdays low was in the low 20's. We had great food all weekend long and more than any of us could eat.

From left to right: Doug's Six Moon Designs Skyscape Trekker, David's Tarptent Moment, Mark's Lightheart Gear Solo, Josh's Zpacks Hexamid Twin, Mary's Tarptent Rainshadow 2

Spring with water rushing out (both sides of rock in center of page).

Great group of people we had this time. I guess we have been lucky with the group of people that have came for the first two (of two) of the Midwest GGG's. Cant wait for the next one. We casually talked about having one this winter if anyone is interested.

Scott Pickard

@gon2srf

Locale: Southern California

Nice assortment of tents and some good looking BBQ.

Jim Colten
    BPL Member

@jcolten

Locale: MN

Oh JEEEZ …. I really wanted to be there.

Next time for sure.

Mark Ries
    Spectator

@mtmnmark

Locale: IOWAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Id like to thank everyone for coming out I had a great time. I need to edit Josh's post above as Mary's tent was a Tarptent Rainshadow 2. See you all next time.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools