Topic

Chad’s Yellowstone Trip

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Campfire Member Trip Reports Chad’s Yellowstone Trip

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    David Adair
    Spectator

@davidadair

Locale: West Dakota

Hi all- I PMed Chad Webster to find out how his Yellowstone trip went. You may recall his tread from a couple weeks ago seeking opinions on footwear for cold weather stream crossings. Sounds like they had a good time. Here is Chad's response which includes a video link:

Hey David,

Yellowstone was amazing!!! We did over 40 miles in 3 days and the weather really could not have been better for this time of year. I am making a video of the trip. Part 1 is done if you would like to post it, that would be really appreciated.

Here is the link: http://youtu.be/YxHHionexZg

I should have Part 2 out tonight, I will email you the link to that if you are ok with it. Part 3 has the river crossings, 3 to be exact and one was up to our waist…brrr and fun at the same time!!!

thanks again – chad

Here's the link and thanks for the TR Chad!

David Adair
    Spectator

@davidadair

Locale: West Dakota

The latest installment of the continuing adventures of Chad and Fred in Yellowstone. Will the buffalo trample them into pudding?.. or is it the cliff that gets 'em? … or could our worst fears yet be realized …hiker stew?!! …and who is Mr. Bubbles? Tune in to find out.

Part 2

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools