Topic

RAB Infinitys on Campsaver – Additional 20% off

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals RAB Infinitys on Campsaver – Additional 20% off

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Raquel Rascal
    Spectator

@flutingaround

RAB Infinity Down Jackets are on sale at Campsaver – and they just sent an Additional 20% off coupon. I have one in the shopping cart showing $143.

Yes 1000
    Spectator

@mamamia

can you please post the coupon.

Eugene Smith
    BPL Member

@eugeneius

Locale: Nuevo Mexico

No way- that has to be a mistake.

The Microlight with a 20% discount would come out to $143 give or take, not the Infinity. If they made a mistake in your cart, you better snatch it up while the getting is good.

BlackHatGuy
    Spectator

@sleeping

Locale: The Cascades

Mens' are on sale for around $245, plus you can get an additional 20 percent off.

Women's are the same, except for a large, purple, which is on sale for around $180, which, with the additional 20 percent, gives the deal Raquel mentions.

Tommy Franzen
    Spectator

@tomlike

Locale: Pacific Wonderland

I picked up a men's large/blue last Spring for about $140 on super clearance, heckuva deal! But I'd be surprised to see it at that price again just before winter.

Raquel Rascal
    Spectator

@flutingaround

I happened to need a large women's, and they had a discontinued color for $180- with the 20% coupon it came to a grand total of $143. I decided to go for it while the getting was good. I kind of feel like it is my lucky day! And I wouldn't have know what an awesome jacket it is if it wasn't for BPL. :)

Maybe some of the smaller men on here could get away with a women's large?

The Code I used was 35KX-OUT – it was in my e-mail

Raquel Rascal
    Spectator

@flutingaround

Actually, the women's color that is on sale is Fjord, which is a blue color.

Yes 1000
    Spectator

@mamamia

What is the actual difference? between women and mens jacket.

Raquel Rascal
    Spectator

@flutingaround

This article will totally answer your questions about the Infinity:

http://www.backpackinglight.com/cgi-bin/backpackinglight/down_jacket_shootout_rab_golite.html

Yes 1000
    Spectator

@mamamia

That Women's large is sold out, I normally wear mens M for jackets or S for baselyers. I tried to get one of the women's large on clearance and it says its out of stock. Shucks!

Raquel Rascal
    Spectator

@flutingaround

I wonder if I got the only one at that price. Well, at least this sale makes the Infinity in the same price bracket as the Golite Bitteroot for people to consider it.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools