Topic

Rutalocura .600 carbon fiber pole

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Make Your Own Gear Rutalocura .600 carbon fiber pole

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Frank H.
    BPL Member

@porker110

Locale: Oregon

I purchased the .600 Tent and Tarp Pole a couple of months ago. It is a wonderful product, but I want to be able to use with with my other Tent/Tarps. My tarp requires a pole with a aluminum spike for cord or grommet attachment. Does anyone know If there is an aluminum spike for the .600 pole. If so, could you direct me in the right direction, so I can get one.

-Frank

Sam Farrington
    BPL Member

@scfhome

Locale: Chocorua NH, USA

Frank,
    Hope this isn't just stating the obvious, but the maker sells a .45" pole with the end tip. Have you contacted the maker about a solution for the larger diameter pole?

If that doesn't work, please PM me with the inner as well as outer diameter of the .600 pole, and I will rummage around through my boxes of accumulated tubing and parts to try to come up with something. There must be some kind of an end cap on what you have already. At least 50% of the time being an incurable packrat has its benefits.

Kevin @ Seek Outside
    BPL Member

@ktimm

Locale: Colorado (SeekOutside)

Check easton tubing ends at quest the might fit. Otherwise, fashion one and glue it in

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools