Topic

FREE: 63 x 40″ 5oz Climashield Apex

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals FREE: 63 x 40″ 5oz Climashield Apex

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Kenneth Cowan

@zeros

Locale: California

Never got around to the myog project I had planned for this. Anyone want it? I'll send it to you in the tyvek USPS Priority envelope for the price of shipping. Not sure if my PMs are working but just email me– kc at kennethcowan.com. First inquiry gets it. If you dont hear a reply, consider it accounted for, thanks folks :)
    Aloha!
    Kenneth

edit: gone

John Donewar
    BPL Member

@newton

Locale: Southeastern Texas

Kenneth,

I'll take it!

PM and email sent.

If I am first in line let me know how to arrange payment.

Party On,

Newton

Kenneth Cowan

@zeros

Locale: California

thanks for playing free quickdraw mcmyog!

TJ W
    BPL Member

@thadjw

Read your trail gear list for the Backbone trail in CA. Recently made this trip myself and am very keen to hear your favorite camping spots. New to backpackjng light so couldn't see how to IM you as you suggested. Can you email me perhaps? Thadjw at gmail if possible. Have a good one.

It was a great trip just completed yesterday but our near Malibu canyon spot was not ideal. Ideas r much appreciated and I'll be doing this again. Peace.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools