Topic

So Cal San Jacinto Peak this week!

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Campfire Hiking Partners / Group Trips So Cal San Jacinto Peak this week!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Chris Miller

@chrisdm

Hey guys, I'm going from the Palm Springs Tram to San Jacinto Peak later this week, either 1 or 2 nights, depending on my wife's mood. She is pregnant and doesn't like for me to be gone for long, especially in the backcountry alone. I'm a pro photographer and going up there to get out and shoot some landscape photos near the peak, as well as test my new Bushbuddy Ultra stove. Tenative dates are March 21-23rd, Wed to Friday. FYI I am also a trained Search and Rescue volunteer professional, so if we get lost I will know who to call :)… Anyways, t would be nice to have some company, give me a call at (760) 887-3744 if you're interested. Thanks,

Chris Miller
    http://www.imagineimagery.com

Chris Miller

@chrisdm

No takers last trip, but I'm going again this week 6/12 to 6/13 if anyone's interested…

W I S N E R !
    Spectator

@xnomanx

Keep posting Chris, I'll take you up one day…As a teacher weekdays don't work for me right now, but I'll be on summer break soon. Have fun.
    Craig

Chris Miller

@chrisdm

Craig, I'm taking my brother and brother-in-law to Caramba Falls from the top of the tram on Sat 6/23, overnighter. You're welcome to join us, it is a great spot and a pretty easy hike (5.5 miles, maybe 1000ft elev los/gain).

W I S N E R !
    Spectator

@xnomanx

Thanks for the invite but I'm out of town for that weekend. I swear this might eventually work…
    Have fun.
    Craig

Chris Miller

@chrisdm

Alright Craig, just let me know when you're ready to go…

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools