Topic

Backpacking North

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Campfire On the Web Backpacking North

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Mark Roberts
    BPL Member

@redwedge

Locale: Lapland

I know some might already be familiar with Backpacking North, but just in case you missed it, I have an ongoing series at the moment under the title "Ultralight Makeover", which might be of interest.

You'll find the link to the series on the top bar navigation.

There's also a lot of other new activities (packraft & fatbike rentals, photo sales etc).

http://www.backpackingnorth.com

Erik Basil
    BPL Member

@ebasil

Locale: Atzlan

I didn't know about that one, and I'm enjoying the 12 part series. Thanks for mentioning it!

Stuart .
    BPL Member

@lotuseater

Locale: Colorado

I came across the earlier parts of your series a few weeks ago. Good stuff, and I'm delighted to see your recent updates. There's a reason I let my BP mag subscription expire earlier in the year. You nailed it with your dissection of their oversimplified 'advice'.

Oh, and kudos for sneaking Pam Ayres into the hygiene article. Took me right back to the 70s (shudder). I guess I must fit the demographic.

Mark Roberts
    BPL Member

@redwedge

Thanks Erik!

Mark Roberts
    BPL Member

@redwedge

Cheers, Stuart. Backpacker does tend to grate after a while. Not enough Pam Ayres in their articles, imo :)

Greg Mihalik
    Spectator

@greg23

spam

Greg Mihalik
    Spectator

@greg23

spam

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools