Topic

Ti-Hook Stakes SALE- $1.50

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals Ti-Hook Stakes SALE- $1.50

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Lawson Kline
    BPL Member

@mountainfitter

Hi Everyone,

I was going over my inventory and realized I have way too many ti-hook tent stakes instock, so I have decided to have a sale to reduce some of my inventory. The stakes are on sale for $1.50 each and as always, orders over $10.00 Ship FREE.. If you have any questions please be sure to let me know.

LawsonEquipment.com

Thanks,
    Lawson

Brian Johns
    BPL Member

@bcutlerj

Locale: NorCal

But I miss the hex shapes stakes. Any more of those? The round ones and hex ones have better shaped hooks than any others I own. So kudos. But preference is for non-round as it seems they might spin less in the ground.

david
    Spectator

@davidvcd

Same here, I like the hex stakes. It seems like the pic on the website is of the hex stakes as well.

Lawson Kline
    BPL Member

@mountainfitter

The ti hook stakes are still on sale. At these prices they are cheaper then Vargo stakes at wholesale. Its like a mini TheClymb deal haha. Especially when you consider you only need to order 7 of them to get free shipping : )

As far as the Hex vs. Round goes, I have built and sold ALOT of round ones since I started making and selling these. The hex rod was a special one time deal I came across and at this time, I can't get more. That said, I find the round stakes work exactly the same. I think the only difference is the hex ones look cooler.. But I promise you the ground doesn't care. haha..

Thanks for all the business,
    Lawson

drowning in spam

@leaftye

Locale: SoCal

spam…marking this in case it becomes another invisible thread

drowning in spam

@leaftye

Locale: SoCal

Bumping to make this thread visible again.

Lawson Kline
    BPL Member

@mountainfitter

I have decided to beat the Chinese at their own game and make the $1.50 price permanent. Vargo and all the other dealers are going to be mad as my made in the USA price is cheaper then theirs at wholesale :)

Thanks for all the business. Lawson

Roger Caffin
    BPL Member

@rcaffin

Locale: Wollemi & Kosciusko NPs, Europe

Hi Lawson

You know, you could charge a wee bit extra if you dipped the heads in bright orange epoxy paint. The plain ones get lost in the grass so easily (mumble).

Cheers

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools