Topic

Any good deals on Montbell Dynamo Wind Pants?

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals Any good deals on Montbell Dynamo Wind Pants?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Brendan Mulholland
    BPL Member

@dools009

Locale: Pacific Northwest

I haven't been able to find any way to get these for under 75US shipped (i.e. retail w/ free shipping). Anyone seen them on sale or know of any sites with decent coupon codes that carry them?

Cheers,
    Brendan

Adam Kramer
    BPL Member

@rbeard

Locale: ATL, Southern Appalachia

also interested. free bump.

Renais A
    BPL Member

@renais

Once in a while Campsaver has a 20% off coupon. Usually MontBell is excluded, but sometimes it is not. I got my Dynamos there last year with the coupon. By the way, the pants have been a really good addition to my gear. I wore them quite regularly on the AT this spring, and they wore well, were very comfortable, and were a great wind block and water shedder.
    Jim

Brendan Mulholland
    BPL Member

@dools009

Locale: Pacific Northwest

Campsaver has a HOLIDAY20 coupon (unlimited use) for 20% off all full priced items and there isn't a montbell exclusion through this weekend. Anything over 50US ships free.

The Dynamo Wind Pants come to 60US shipped after discount.

Available sizes as of writing are S-L.

Cheers

Adam Kramer
    BPL Member

@rbeard

Locale: ATL, Southern Appalachia

thanks brendan—i went to pull the trigger at 2pm est and the larges were already sold out!

HOWEVER, i bought the last medium. i figured with the fit guarantee, i can always swap them for the large after the sale is over if they are indeed a bit small, right? seems like they are running limited quantities for the sale for sure.

I've waited this long, what's another two weeks? :-)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools