Topic

OR Helium II XL Black $60 on Amazon

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals OR Helium II XL Black $60 on Amazon

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Zachary Oliff

@zipperdoyle

Update 2: Another BPL member mentioned that if you call Amazon they will honor the 20% off coupon on the jacket, as it's supposed to be listed in part of the offers. So still at $60.

Update: looks like they no longer have the 20% off deal on outdoor gear. So the final price is $75.

Only five remaining and limited to size XL in black, but a pretty good deal on the OR Helium II jacket for $60 (shipped and no taxes for me).

Add to your cart ($75), and it should knock of $15 as they are running a 20% off outdoor gear. Make sure it's the one sold and shipped by Amazon.

Daniel Russell

@superfluous_grizzly

Locale: Creation

Helluva deal! I'm a size L though. :(

michael levi

@m-l

Locale: W-Never Eat Soggy (W)affles

Whats better this or the marmot essence?

Adam Kramer
    BPL Member

@rbeard

Locale: ATL, Southern Appalachia

got my helium and already sold it.

the hood was in fact horrible and cannot be trusted to keep water or wind out (as per the bpl sotm report).

i'll stick with my tnf triumph anorak until a rab pulse or kenetic goes on sale.

i've tried the marmot mica, super mica, and essence…all great jackets but the essence wins as the lightest and most feature-less, but with a decent hood (at least you can synch down the sides and make a propper seal.)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools