Topic

Uinta Highline Trail

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Campfire Trip Planning Uinta Highline Trail

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Hydro Man
    Spectator

@hydro-man

Hey Folks – considering a late september trip to do the highline trail. We're from out of town so the big issue is the shuttle. Does anyone know of any options? Or does anyone possibly want to earn some money to get us from one end to the other or something along those lines?

Also – given the lateness of the season, anyone have any thoughts on the likelihood of having a snow dump and having the trailheads become impassable?? I realise that anything is possible but I don't know the situation in late Sept down there and am just curious what is typical. It seems like the THs are a ways out there and I wouldn't want to have to walk out of there from what I can tell on google earth in case a shuttle couldn't get up there. Could be a looong walk.

Also – anyone have any thoughts on what the water situation is like along that trail late in the season??

Thanks

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools