Topic

Sawtooth Wilderness 3-4 day trip ideas needed ASAP!!!

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Campfire Trip Planning Sawtooth Wilderness 3-4 day trip ideas needed ASAP!!!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    martin fusek

@martyfuse

Locale: PNW

Good day everyone, I just happened upon some unexpected time off while I from work and I have time to sneak out to the Sawtooth wilderness for a couple few days. I'm currently stuck in Boise and plan on heading to Stanley either tomorrow night or Thursday at first light and I will have until Monday afternoon for adventure.

I have never been to the Sawtooths, but have seen trip reports and it looks beautiful. I can't wait to get out there, but I haven't done any planning, I'm fly by the seat of my pants style and always keep my gear with me in case something like this pops up. I'm going to hunt down a trail map today, but was hoping someone on here could chime in and point me towards some good trails.

I'm looking to cover about 12-15 miles/day…. please let me know your suggestions. Thanks all!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools