Topic

Used Toilet Paper – Pack it out!

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums General Forums Philosophy & Technique Used Toilet Paper – Pack it out!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 101 through 103 (of 103 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

"The idea of him actually running America seems like the ultimate horror show, seen from the outside." Seen by many of us on the inside as well. If he does somehow manage to win the Republican nomination, it will hopefully concentrate enough minds to see that the horror show does not become reality. "OK, OK, I may be biased." It speaks well of your judgment. The man would be a menace to the civilized world, should he become President. It's one thing to be a nutter on TV, quite another to be a nutter in the White House.

Tim Zen
    Spectator

@asdzxc57

Locale: MI

I just saw this stuff on jet.com, but have not put it to the test. Scott Rapid-Dissolving Tissue is specially made for your RV, boat or septic system. This bath tissue is Scott Clog Clinic tested and approved.

Jerry Adams
    BPL Member

@retiredjerry

Locale: Oregon and Washington

I have an RV and just use regular TP – the RV stuff is a little more expensive, regular TP dissolves pretty quickly I was backpacking up to Jefferson Park and camped at a small spot next to trail. I dug cat hole and encountered TP. Moved over a little and encountered another batch of TP. Moved over a little more and it was okay. Must have been from this season. Small space so not a lot of choices where to dig cat hole. But really, no big deal – as soone as I notice some TP, I just put it back into place and move over.

Viewing 3 posts - 101 through 103 (of 103 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools