Topic

Wonderland trail trail journal

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Campfire Member Trip Reports Wonderland trail trail journal

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Eric Moll
    BPL Member

@edmoll13

Hey everybody,

I just finished the wonderland trail! It was great fun. If you're interested you can check out my trail journal at http://trailjournals.com/entry.cfm?trailname=13938

The link may change but you can still access the journal from the website by going to journals and Wonderland Trail! It was a great trail highly recommended! If you have any questions let me know!

Eric

Jerry Adams
    BPL Member

@retiredjerry

Locale: Oregon and Washington

Nice, thanks

I thought you had to reserve a specific campsite for each night

Eric Moll
    BPL Member

@edmoll13

jerry,

You are correct! The ranger said there were a lot of cancellations this year, so I got to choose when I got there. She even said that if I didn't feel comfortable heading to a certain campsite that it would be ok for me to stay at others. She said this was a special exception given the conditions this time of year.

Mathew MacDonald
    BPL Member

@kaymat

Locale: Alaska

I enjoyed your trail journal! That's awesome you hiked the WT so early. Now you got me thinking about heading up there next week due to all the permit cancellations.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools