Topic

Broken buckle on MLD Pro Poncho, source for replacement.

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Gear (General) Broken buckle on MLD Pro Poncho, source for replacement.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    j lan

@justaddfuel

Locale: MN

So in a heated rush (12:30am, thunderstorms fast approaching, bugs at level 6000, guylines tangled) I cinched the hood down too tight on my poncho tarp and broke the buckle (thank god it was the removable side) Does anyone know where I can buy a replacement clip like this? It is very similar to the ones used on the back of lightweight hiking caps/visors.

Thanks!
    Jay

j lan

@justaddfuel

Ah wait, I think that I might have found it.
    http://www.nwbackpack.com/products/3_434_low_profile_buckle.php does anyone know if this is the correct mate?

Thanks again.

Peter Griffith
    BPL Member

@litesmith

Locale: Litesmith.com

Contact Ron Bell at MLD. I'm sure he'll send you one. Tell him how much you like his his gear and it might even be free. The last thing he wants is a broken piece of MLD gear in the field.

j lan

@justaddfuel

Peter, you are so right. MLD is just above and beyond with their customer service, they are sending me a new one!

Incredible company.

Jay

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools