Topic

Video – Enlightened Equipment: Revelation X quilts overview

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Gear (General) Video – Enlightened Equipment: Revelation X quilts overview

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    James DeGraaf
    BPL Member

@jdegraaf

Locale: Bay Area

Had a chance to try out the Revelation X quilts that I had ordered from Tim a while back. Can't say enough good things about them. Who else loves their Enlightened Equipment quilts?

I can't figure out how to embed a video, if that's possible here. Follow the address for the overview.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0mKpIdH_xQ

Thanks,
    James

Gregory Stein
    BPL Member

@tauneutrino

Locale: Upper Galilee

Sorry, it was an unsuccessful attempt to embed the video.

jimmyjam
    BPL Member

@jimmyjam

Locale: Mid Atlantic

+1 on Enlightened Equipment. The quilts perform great and the workmanship is excellent.

Chad Webster

@blaktee

Locale: Targhee National Forest

I got my Revelation X Quilt on Monday and took it for a test spin last night. AMAZING. I was a little nervous taking the quilt plunge. It worked perfect, light weight to pack and super warm and nice to sleep in at night.

Tim is the man!!!!

Backpack Jack
    BPL Member

@jumpbackjack

Locale: Armpit of California

Try this

Brad Abrahams
    Spectator

@frigger

I purchased a Revelation X 20f with overfill for over 100 miles in Utah in May. With all the configurations It handled the extreme range of temperatures beautifully.

Jeff M.
    BPL Member

@catalyst

I ordered a 0 degree revelation X a few months back. It warmed up quickly so I wasn't able to use it, but I'm looking forward to it this coming winter. I also just ordered a 20 degree revelation. Pretty excited to test drive it at Mt. Whitney this September.

Tim Marshall
    BPL Member

@marshlaw303

Locale: Minnesota

You guys are all too kind. Stay warm ;)

-Tim

Jason H

@i2ambler

I just ordered my 30 degree overstuff red/black myself.. Now I get to sit and wait for a month! dang!

Mathew MacDonald
    BPL Member

@kaymat

Locale: Alaska

I just received my 20 degree wide with overfill today. I appreciate that the quilt was mailed US Priority, I am out of town a lot and it's nice to know when the package will show up on my porch. The craftsmanship looks great. On my scale the weight is accurate to the webpage. I can't believe how much down is in this thing! I'm looking forward to many nights of use. Thanks Tim!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools