Topic

[email protected]

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Ole Saether
    BPL Member

@osaether

Locale: Norway

Is the address [email protected] monitored? I sent an e-mail to that address ten days ago and a reminder three days ago. No answer yet.

Bob Bankhead
    BPL Member

@wandering_bob

Locale: Oregon, USA

Good question.

Addie used to be really good about monitoring it, assigning support numbers, and following up, but she's gone. Ryan supposedly said he and Stephanie were now handling all thing BPL.

Still, tht's a long time to not get any response. I'd suggest not holding your breath while you wait.

Greg Mihalik
    Spectator

@greg23

Locale: Colorado

I suggest using "Help" at the upper right. Then click on the My Support link.

Although it is "gear oriented" I have used for all sorts of administrative things.

BPL Member

@rememberthelorax

Hey Ole,

I think it just takes a while these days, especially with Addie out for maternity leave.

I opened a ticket on June 14th, it got responded to by Ryan on the 20th, I responded with an hour or so, and it has still not been updated.

(not complaining, it is a minor issue, just sharing to give you an example of time-frames)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools