Topic

Since it has been a while, back to a familiar topic: UL camp shoes

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Gear (General) Since it has been a while, back to a familiar topic: UL camp shoes

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 26 through 31 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    Link .
    BPL Member

@annapurna

my sprint aquatics are 1.7oz for the pair in size 6

Diana Vann
    BPL Member

@dianav

Locale: Wandering

Anna, Thanks.

Those are really ultralight. How does the sizing for the Sprint Aquatics relate to your regular (trail runner) shoe size?

Ryan Dorn

@fiestabuckeye

I'm using a pair of flip flops I got at Ikea for around $5 and they weigh 1.8 ounces each in medium.

Anyone know how the sizing works for the Sprint Aquatica? I wear a men's 9.5. Thanks.

Curry
    BPL Member

@veganaloha

Locale: USA

I have toyed with several things (ie croc knock-offs, Zems, etc) including nothing or just punching some laces through a discarded insole, but I still keep my slippers as a luxury item/camp shoe, etc. I actually wear them everywhere and any time I'm not in my trail runners, ie. air travel, around town stops, etc. I like the break it gives my feet from being constrained in shoes.

My women's size 8 weighs 5.25 oz. for the pair. For the versatility and use I get out of them, I'm happy with that at least for now.

For river crossings, I just leave my trail runners on.

Sara C
    BPL Member

@saracr

Locale: SE Missouri and NW Arkansas

Jon normally wears size 10.5 in shoes but his Sprint Aquatics are size 13.

twig .
    BPL Member

@bretthartwig

Locale: Australia

These could be another option coming in August

http://www.runningwarehouse.com/descpageMRS-ADPAD1.html

Viewing 6 posts - 26 through 31 (of 31 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools