Topic

New Products

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals New Products

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Lawson Kline
    BPL Member

@mountainfitter

In my quest to add more products to my website, I decided to add several new products this week. I added the SilFix Repair Kit, SeamGrip Repair Kit, Lightload Towels, Princeton Tec Pulsar II light, Campsuds, and Dr. Bronner's Soap and several pieces of Plastic Hardware for you DIY folks. All the products are offered at introductory sale prices. In addition to these products, the Nalgene Canteens, Aquamira Drops, Opsacks, Glowire, Ironwire, Mini Dropper bottles, etc.. are instock and ready to ship.. As always, I offer free shipping on orders $10.00 and over, so there are some good deals right now.

LawsonEquipment.com

Thanks,
    Lawson

Sean Rhoades

@kingpin

Locale: WV

Awesome, glad to see you adding more products to your line up. Looks like I'll be forced to place an order soon.

JW
    BPL Member

@litetrail

Very nice Lawson. Thank you for providing a great line of UL items!

Lawson Kline
    BPL Member

@mountainfitter

Thanks for the kind words and business. I am going to work on adding more "house" products as well. I have a pack, bear bag kit, and UL pillow in the works.. If anyone has any other product ideas please be sure to let me know.

Thanks again,
    Lawson

Steven Evans
    BPL Member

@steve_evans

Locale: Canada

What ever happened to those ti corkscrew stakes you had a while back? I liked them.

Lawson Kline
    BPL Member

@mountainfitter

Great Idea Steve! Those have been on the back burner for tooooooo long.. I have a set in my stake bag and they are super lightweight and work great in loose soils especially ones that have roots.. Lets see if I can't make a big batch here soon.

Thanks,
    Lawson

BPL Member

@rememberthelorax

Yeah Steve and I think too much alike… I have been waiting and waiting and waiting for some of those Corkscrew Stakes. Here you have two hikers who are out there with 0.34 cuben fiber tarps both asking for these things… that should be a sign to you to make some more for us :-D

David Alexander
    BPL Member

@davidta

Locale: New York City

I would be interested in a set as well

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools