Topic

golite dart lite

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Gear (General) golite dart lite

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Leslie Thurston

@lesler

Locale: right here, right now

can anyone comment on these?
    thanks.
    lt

John Mc
    BPL Member

@retiredjohn

Locale: PNW

Yes I can comment on them, because I'm wearing a pair right now. I bought mine for $120 from Altrec. I also have a pair of the Golite Amp Lites. I really like the feel of the Amp Lites, so I contacted Golite and asked them which of their shoes would be able to handle a 500 mile PCT hike this summer of 2012. They recommended the Darts…..so I ordered. They are perfect for my feet…very comfortable. They are flat – meaning zero drop. I've only put in around 25 miles of hiking so far, because I'm still breaking them in….so far..so good. They are slippery on hard rock and the bottoms will clog with mud due to the tread pattern, but I'm willing to try them out at the beginning of the hike. I'll have a pair of Keen Voyagers ready to be mailed if the Darts become uncomfortable or wear to easily. But for now they're doing great.

I'm not starting off with the Keen's due to their weight, but I know they can handle the 500 miles no problem.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools