Topic

Altrec coupon

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals Altrec coupon

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Dustin Smith

@dsmith87

Locale: Bethesda, MD

Anybody have a coupon code for 10%+ off at Altrec. Getting ready to purchase an Exped Downmat UL 7 and am trying to see if I can get a little extra off. Already 25% off but anything else would be awesome.

Bobby Lee

@rblee

Hey, the best I can find next to a coupon code is using cashback, so you can get 7% back if you click through your Mr. Rebates account. I don't see any coupon codes out there right now, but 7% is better than nothing.

7% cashback at Altrec from Mr. Rebates

Dustin Smith

@dsmith87

Thanks Bobby. 7% isn't bad at all considering it's a $170 item. Almost $10 off. I'll wait a bit and see if any new coupons come out over the weekend but will definitely use this if not.

Christopher Chupka

@fattexan

Locale: NTX

You can "review" an item you have previously purchased and get a 20% off coupon, but I'm pretty sure it's not for sale items.

Dustin Smith

@dsmith87

Unfortunately I've never purchased anything from them before. Usually go through Backcountry or just at my local REI, etc.

Mike Blarowki
    BPL Member

@mikeyb

Locale: BC25.com

exped synmats are on sale at big sky country and bc25.com posted this 10% off coupon which should work on all products.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools