Topic

Wasatch 11ers, part 1

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Campfire Member Trip Reports Wasatch 11ers, part 1

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Gabriel Pramuk
    BPL Member

@gpramuk

Locale: West

I like to have a goal to get out and climb or hike. So not having the opportunity to hike or bike 2000 miles this summer, I will be picking away at some high points. Project 1 is Wasatch 11ers. There might also be some Cascade Valcanoes, Cascade, semi technical traverses, and somethingorother in the Uintas.

Last Monday, Ladybird (PCT, AT, SHR, etc…) and I started our 20ish peak tour of the Wasatch with a climb up Nebo and traverse along the four peaks, as well as a quick overnighter up Box Elder Peak.

I uploaded a quick five minute video of our first five peaks.

Wasatch 11ers Part 1

I am looking forward to the traverse along the Timpangas ridge, as well as the 11ers in Big/Little Cottonwood Canyon. Videos ad pictures of those will be posted whenever I get around to those excursions.

Gabriel Pramuk
    BPL Member

@gpramuk

Locale: West

Parts 2 and 3 can e found on my channel, but part 4 was lotsa fun! Exposed hairy sharp jagged ridge… Class IV, shoulda not been solo I guess… Heh

Wasatch north Ridge, BF Twin to Superior

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools