Topic

Lake Berryessa California Work/Camping

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Off Piste Other Activities Lake Berryessa California Work/Camping

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    a b

@ice-axe

Hey, Has anyone ever camped out at lake Berryessa California?
    There is suprisingly little information online regarding this area.. which could be good or bad.. I dunno.
    I ask because I am leaving tomorrow morning to spend the rest of this week plumbing a new home and barn in Winters California which is just 20 miles away from Lake Berryessa.
    I would much prefer to camp in the sticks than stay in a motel in town.
    How's the fishing out there?
    Any short hikes I could do after work around the lake?

Thanks in advance for any information!
    Cheers!

Peter Kilkus

@pkilkus

Everything you ever wanted to know about Lake Berryessa is available at my web site: http://www.LakeBerryessaNews.com. Also check the Lake Berryessa News Facebook page regularly.

On my web site you'll find a downloadable detailed map of the area with all the activities available and the contact info. Primitive camping available at several resorts. RV camping too. Also two resorts rent cabins: Markley and Pleasure Cove.

I have links to several other sites that give info on hiking and other activities.

Have fun.

Peter

a b

@ice-axe

Wow, thank you Peter!
    The website is truly amazing.
    You are right that it answers all my questions, except one..
    Will I catch a fish?
    ;)
    BPL is amazing!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools