Topic

Sierra Trading Post 30% today coupon code

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals Sierra Trading Post 30% today coupon code

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Jason Cravens
    Spectator

@packpack

Locale: Cumberland Plateau

coupon code: ALWOOT2

http://deals.woot.com/

It's on the main page rotating at the top. Additional 30% today with above coupon code.

Jason

Joseph R
    BPL Member

@dianoda

Locale: Chicago, IL

I have a 35% off code good for 3 uses (expires today @ 11:59pm MDT): YXJ1655K
    Here is another good for 30% off plus a $20 eDeals card for orders over $75, also good for 3 uses (expires today @ 11:59pm MDT): RXU0010J

I get coupons like this a few times a week by subscribing to STP's Dealflyer emails – it's one of the few mailing lists worth signing up for. While I'm at it, I guess could also plug their Visa card – UPS Ground shipping is flat rate $2.95 per order for most orders when you pay with the STP Visa, which usually saves me another $5+ per order.

I have no vested interest in STP's sales or success, just a frequent shopper. I've found that no other retailer sells Icebreaker merino wool baselayers, socks, hats, etc. for less – stock/sizes are somewhat limited but I can usually buy my wool baselayers for 55-60% off retail after coupon.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools