Topic

On Sale: Mini Firesteel, Aquamira Tablets, Res-Q Whistle, DIY Hardware

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals On Sale: Mini Firesteel, Aquamira Tablets, Res-Q Whistle, DIY Hardware

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Lawson Kline
    BPL Member

@mountainfitter

In my quest to add more products to my website, I decided to add several new products this week. I added the Light My Fire Sweedish Mini Fire Steel, Aquamira Water Purification Tablets, ACR Res-Q Whistle and several pieces of Plastic Hardware for you DIY folks. All the products are offered at introductory sale prices. In addition to these products, the Nalgene Canteens, Aquamira Drops, Opsacks, Ultralight Flask, Glowire, Ironwire, Mini Dropper bottles, etc.. are instock and ready to ship.. As always, I offer free shipping on orders $10.00 and over, so there are some good deals right now.

Thanks for your continued business and support. If you have any questions, please be sure to let me know. LawsonEquipment.com

Best Regards,
    Lawson

Noel Tavan
    BPL Member

@akatsuki_the_devil

I didn't know you sold OPsaks! Got my self a set. Thanks! When do you plan on having the other size back in stock?

Keith Bassett

@keith_bassett

Locale: Pacific NW

Argh! they are out of stock. Curse you myog folks who beat me there!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools