Topic

Portland, OR packrafters?

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Off Piste Packrafting Portland, OR packrafters?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    John Brown
    Spectator

@johnbrown2005

Locale: Portland, OR

Just moved to Portland. Looking for folks to go packrafting with. I'm an experienced backpacker/wilderness traveller, new to packrafting. Looking to safely work my way up to harder stuff. I'm a quick study and a solid second to a more experienced paddler. Would also be happy to go to flatwater or up to Class II to mess around and practice with another rookie, learn boats, etc. Into dayhiking in, rafting out. Let me know if interested, or if you know where to find others who are. Thanks!

Mary D
    BPL Member

@hikinggranny

Locale: Gateway to Columbia River Gorge

Not my field; I'm a dryland backpacker. However, you might get results from a query on
    http://www.portlandhikers.org/

Steve C

@smit

Locale: sierra nevada

These people are in your area and do some packrafting although their site is mostly about bike riding. velodirt.com

Steve

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools