Topic

BMW Cocoon Pullover sizing

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Gear (General) BMW Cocoon Pullover sizing

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Carol Brown
    Spectator

@brownwetdog

Locale: Idaho

Ryan (or others),
    Would you please give some additional information on sizing of the BMW Cocoon Pullover? One of the reasons I didn’t rush to buy with the last shipment, was because I didn’t know what a Medium size was intended to fit. A sizing chart something like this (below) would be very helpful. (Hope the chart shows up correctly.) Thanks for any information you can provide – – This looks like a sweet jacket! Carol
    p.s. If there is a size chart on the BackpackingLight website, I didn’t find it.

Unisex Sizes:

XS S M L XL
    Chest 33-35 35-37 38-40 41-44 45-47
    Waist 24-26 27-29 30-32 33-35 37-39
    Hips 34-35 36-38 39-41 42-44 45-47
    Sleeve 31 32.5 34 35 35.5
    Inseam 30 31 32 33 33

Jim Colten
    BPL Member

@jcolten

Locale: MN

Ditto Carol’s request.

All the sizing adjectives in the world (generous, athletic, trim, roomy) don’t have half the value of a single accurate measurement.

Roland
    BPL Member

@robson

yes, I should have thought about this before I bought the cocoon. I’m an “XL” person, and for me the cocoon fits perfectly except that it is too short for my taste…so what to do?
    Roland

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools