Topic

GoLite 20% coupon

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals GoLite 20% coupon

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    Chris C
    BPL Member

@cvcass

Locale: State of Jefferson

I have a GoLite 20% coupon that will expire on 6-4-2012, I don't need anything but I would hate to see it go to waste. PM me if you will use it.

Again it expires on 6-4-2012

Chris C
    BPL Member

@cvcass

Locale: State of Jefferson

The coupon was claimed. It is no longer available.

Charles P
    Spectator

@mediauras

Locale: Terra

I also have a 20% off coupon somebody should use. Just PM me.

Charles P
    Spectator

@mediauras

Locale: Terra

Coupon has been claimed.

Chad Turner

@mr_blasto

If any others are floating around out there, I could really use one. Thanks.

Brian Johns
    BPL Member

@bcutlerj

Locale: NorCal

Write a review (hopefully you own something by Golite) and you'll get a coupon in your email within 3 minutes. Super easy.

Jason Amick

@isneer

So, I am bit late but I am sure I will grab this again in the future.

Michael Ray
    BPL Member

@topshot

Locale: Midwest

I've got a code that expires the 17th. First BPL Member to PM can claim it.

BPL Member

@rememberthelorax

@Michael,

PM Sent

Michael Ray
    BPL Member

@topshot

Locale: Midwest

On its way, John.

Ben W.
    BPL Member

@benjita

Locale: Arlington, VA

I was able to get 20% off by creating a user account on the GoLite website and leaving a review for one of their items. You'll get the coupon code by email.

Chad Turner

@mr_blasto

Thanks for the tip, I just did a review and received a coupon that expires in a month.

Sumi Wada
    Spectator

@detroittigerfan

Locale: Ann Arbor

Thanks for the tip about review->coupon! I just ordered the wheeled lightweight carry-on.

Christopher Chupka

@fattexan

Locale: NTX

Is the coupon good in the Golite stores?

John Nausieda
    BPL Member

@meander

Locale: PNW

I cannot answer your question but here is some data on recent browser issues. If I post a review in Firefox I never get a discount email. If I do it in gmail I get a 20% off coupon ONCE. If I skip to a totally new email address, I get a 20% off coupon just fine which I can use while logged on as a previous account holder's shopping cart regardless of mismatch of emails. I also find scoping coupons at reseller ratings is fruitless. But I must say I find I want to do as much Golite business as possible because the quality at these new price points deserves a tailwind. 3 chrome domes. for example.

Sumi Wada
    Spectator

@detroittigerfan

Locale: Ann Arbor

The coupon I received for submitting a review says "valid for online purchases only."

Aubrey Burke

@aburke

Hi John!

Okay, I realize this might come across rather strange/odd but we have been attempting to reach you via email/mail and telephone and haven't been able to… so after some expert googling on my part I came across this forum that you're part of.

Are you the owner of Everbloom? I work for a company in Massachusetts and we'd like to speak to you about purchasing the domain name. If you could please call us at 617.229.5670 and/or my cell phone 774.275.0504 (in case you're unable to reach me at the desk #).

Truly do not mean to freak you out by reaching out to you here, just would really like to speak to you. Our next move is to send a courier by the address listed online, maybe that would be better?

Thanks!

Aubrey

PS. I'm a fan of hiking too! :)

Aubrey Burke

@aburke

The above message was intended for John Nausieda…

Gary Dunckel
    BPL Member

@zia-grill-guy

Locale: Boulder

@ Christopher: The stores don't have the capability to process the 20% coupon, and you can only apply the to online purchases.

Jeff S

@chopsuey

If someone has another 20% off coupon, please send it to me. I'd hate to go make up a fake review just to get the coupon. Thanks,

Jeff

Jeff S

@chopsuey

Got one- thanks!

Steve J

@issueperson

Locale: Southeast

I'm new to lightweight hiking, and am converting my gear. Replacing a 2 lb. North Face shell with one only 1/4 that size, and have my eyes on a bag to replace my old synthetic bag.

Does anyone have an extra coupon code?

Thanks!

Jason Ham

@jhamhb

Locale: Ventura

If there are still any coupons any of you don't need, could you please send me one? I could sure use it.

Thanks!

sang bok jung

@naknong

I am going to buy adrenaline 800 Mummy sleeping bag

Does anyone have an extra coupon code?

Thanks!

Michael Schwartz
    BPL Member

@greenwalk

Locale: PA & Ireland

I am looking for a coupon too if anyone has one that you aren't going to use. –Mike

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools