Topic

gotubbs – anyone use ’em?

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Gear (General) gotubbs – anyone use ’em?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Kate Magill
    BPL Member

@lapedestrienne

These are super-cute:
    http://www.amazon.com/Humangear-Gotubb-Small-Travel-Containers/dp/B004R6D1E0
    Anyone tried these or have weight specs for them? Seems like they'd work great for ibu, baking soda, other FAK/hygiene stuff…

L M

@obelix

Just for the record each small (14cc) GoTubb weighs 5 grams. I plan to keep a couple handy in my hip belt pockets for the purpose of betadine, sun cream & anti friction balm.

Have tested the container whilst holding water – guess what leakproof!… unless you physically squeeze the sides to open that is. I know totally against the rules (not fit for purpose) but manufacturers these days do err more on the side of caution!
    Try'em with your favourite sloppy stuff & a zip seal bag the next time you head out! I am.

Anyone else with alternativeslinks for tubs that allow you to clean out easily & get a fat finger in to scoop out the contents?

spelt with a t
    BPL Member

@spelt

Locale: Rangeley, ME

I fondle them every time I see them in a store, but can't justify the price.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools