Topic

Inov8 and POE pads

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals Inov8 and POE pads

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Ted E
    BPL Member

@mtn_nut

Locale: Morrison, CO

Inov8 and pacific outdoor equipment pads are for sale on the clymb. they have lots of roclite shoes, and they have a 3/4 length peak elite AC that i just got for $33. they also have free shipping over $75

if you need an invite, my link is here:
    http://www.theclymb.com/invite-from/tedehrlich80227

for full disclosure, its free to join, and if you use my invite link, i get a $10 credit after your first purchase. thanks

Danny Milks
    BPL Member

@dannymilks

Locale: SF Bay Area

Ted – thanks for the heads up. I just picked up a pair of Roclite 315. It's hard to find Inov8 stuff on sale, let alone at 45% off! I used your link too. Cheers.

Nigel Healy

@nigelhealy

Locale: San Francisco bay area

Yes, TheClymb and LeftLaneSports both have been doing Inov8 sales last few months. The Roclite 315 price I think has been the same, but TheClymb's price for the Roclite 318 GTX, so waterproof light trail shoes, seems pretty good.

Here's my link if you want give me the $10 credit.
    http://www.theclymb.com/invite-from/NigelHealy

Richard Fischel
    BPL Member

@ricko

they aren't the lightest gloves in the world, but they are totally bomber. i have a pair of the heli's and the y are super warm, durable and it's great that the liner comes out for drying.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools