Topic

North Finland + Norway + Lofoten Island by FOOT

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Campfire Hiking Partners / Group Trips North Finland + Norway + Lofoten Island by FOOT

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Yalena tarquann

@yalena

Hi there,

I'm looking for motivated hikers between 25 and 45 years old to go with me hiking north of Finland and Norway and also Lofoten, as light backpackers (it means tent, stove and food for sometimes more than 10 days !).

Just let me know if you're interested :-)

See ya !

Yalena

stephen keating

@123wanderer

Locale: ireland

hi there yalena, im flying from ireland up to gallivare in north sweden on 24 aug to 15 sept, if the weather is ok i hole to spend 7-8 days in sarek np. if the weather is bad the nordkalloleden from abisko to kilpisjarvi will take about 8 days, also hope to do a route in abisko np, most of these routes depend on river levels as bridges are only found on some trails, what dates are you going? the mossies are bad up to the end aug, if we cant meet up enjoy, its really great up there, p.s you can drink the water right out of the rivers, see ya stephen

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools